REQUIREMENTS FOR REQUESTING ADMISSION TO THE VOICE CLUB
- Send curriculum vitae.
Present the record of speaker or actor of the Regional Labor Office – DRT.
- Submit a written recommendation from at least one member of the Voice Club.
- Present 24 locutions (commercials for TV, radio or internet, locutions for institutional videos, events, URAs, etc …). The utterances must have been recorded in the last 2 years in at least 6 different producers. At least 12 locutions should be for national TV commercials or Rio-São Paulo axis.
- Send technical file of all the works informing the client, the agency, the video producer, the audio producer and the approximate date of the production.
- Have the material analyzed and approved by most of the directors of Clube da Voz.
HOW THE CANDIDATE IS ANALYZED
- Voice quality
- Relevance in the market
- Ethical stance
- The candidate will receive an email with the result of his / her request.
- Approved, the new member shall pay an enrollment, attend an introductory meeting with the board of directors, and contribute monthly for maintenance and administration. Values will bereported upon approval.
- The unapproved candidate may request a new admission after one year of the first request.
- No material will be reviewed if any of the requirements are not met.
- Commercials recorded on radio and TV stations will not be accepted, only parts produced in audio or video producers.